Mount Vernon Country Club is available for private golf outings. Our full-service facility guarantees that you and your guests will have a memorable tournament in a private club setting.
Outing services include complete food & beverage service including a beverage cart on the course, a variety of on-course contests, scoring, Pro Shop prize credits, sponsor sign placement and full access to the driving range for practice the day of your event. These are just a few of the services we provide to make your tournament run smoothly!
For more information about booking a golf outing at Mount Vernon Country Club, please contact Bryan Armstrong, PGA Head Golf Professional, at 703-780-3565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending an Outing at Mount Vernon County Club?
Mount Vernon Country Club has been providing its members and guests with a fine dining, social, and golfing experience for over half a century. MVCC has a style that is friendly and comfortable, yet still reflects the club’s commitment to understated elegance. The MVCC dress code is designed to enhance the experience of all members and guests as well as facilitating attracting new members to the club.
The attire at MVCC is Country Club Casual, which means clothing that is respectful of other members and their guests, neat and well maintained, and appropriate to the event and the location.
Clubhouse, golf course and practice facilities:
- Overly revealing clothing, halter tops, bare midriffs and pool attire (including cover-ups, flip-flops and bare feet) are not permitted.
- Clothing that is not appropriate includes blue jeans, cut-offs, gym, tennis, or running shorts, cargo shorts and warm-up or sweat suits.
- Gentlemen are required to wear shirts with collars and sleeves. Turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are permitted. All shirts that are designed to be tucked in must be tucked in ( i.e. golf shirts, sports shirts).
- Caps must be worn bill forward. Shoes must be appropriate for golf and metal spikes are prohibited.
- Members and guests are requested to remove caps/visors/hat when in the main dining room at all times.
Special occasions may require more formal attire or permit more casual dress.
Children age 10 and under are expected to be dressed appropriately at all times; children over age 11 and over are required to follow the dress code.
Members are responsible for adhering to dress code requirements and communicating them to their guests. Management reserves the right to request that members or guests change inappropriate attire before participating in club activities.
Questions or comments about the dress code should be directed to the General Manager.